Cancellations & Refund Policies
In our ongoing Efforts to offer you the best experience, we will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services.
The payment process must be completed at booking prior to your session and events to confirm your appointment. For security and client’s comfortability we do not request your credit information, we accept payments via Zelle, Cashapp w/no fee, or paypal w/ additional transaction fee, therefore we encourage all our clients to activate their Zelle and download the “cash app” application for better and faster service.
Gift certificates are available in any amount and may be purchased through the Magic Journey Sanctuary. Valid for 3 months and transferable but are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid for one-time use only. *Gift certificates must be mentioned when booking your appointment.
At Magic Journey Sanctuary We understand that unanticipated events may happen occasionally in everyone’s life.
In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients, and out of consideration for our Therapist’s time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hours Advance Notice is required when canceling an individual appointment
- If you cancel your session before the 24 hours window you are eligible to rebook a new session up to One time without penalty
- For same day cancellation you will be required to pay for the full cost of the session.
- No Shows: Anyone who either forgets or forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount of their service for their “missed” appointment.
- We have a NO REFUND policy, however you may be eligible for credit towards your future bookings
- Out of Respect and Consideration to your Therapist and other customers: Please Plan Accordingly.
*** Please note: Grace Period Will Be Extended Only Once Per Client. For same day cancellation.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Magic Journey Sanctuary, LLC site. Products sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale unless authorized by Magic Journey Sanctuary, LLC. All orders placed through this website are subject to Magic Journey Sanctuary, LLC acceptance, in its sole discretion. This means that Magic Journey Sanctuary, LLC may refuse to accept, or may cancel, any order, whether or not it has been confirmed, without liability to you or any third party. Magic Journey Sanctuary, LLC reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer at any time.